During the visit of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamy to Germany in June 2010, a number of devotees requested Swamy to provide an umbrella organisation to promote a better understanding of teachings of Vedas and Upanishads, to promote the ideal service and working for the benefit of all humankind.
In response to this request, Jeeyar Educational Trust Germany (Registration no: VR 207980) has been formed for charitable, cultural and educational purposes providing public benefit since June 2010.
To empower the impoverished communities across the world to have equal access and opportunities to quality education, healthcare and self-confidence to live a life filled with dignity and pride.
“Serve All beings As service to GOD”
“Worship Your Own… Respect All”
- Foster vedic learning in accordance with Vedic principles under the guidance of our acharya HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamy
- To organise festivals, seminars, educational camps, workshops and so on to advance our understanding of vedic principles and ethical values
- To promote harmony and understanding among different cultures
- Offer priest services to perform traditional customs adhering to the tradition endorsed by the Acharya
- To support education of the underprivileged and visually challenged
- To support disaster relief activities during natural calamities
- To provide opportunities for doing social service through activities that benefit communities locally, nationally and globally